In this workshop we will look at the various regulations, legislation and frameworks that impact upon running a Long Day Care or OSHC service and how all
of the regulations, legislation and frameworks interact with each other …or do they?
The workshop will be very interactive. Participants are asked to bring examples of where you have been caught on an aspect of legislation that has impacted
on operating your service.
We will explore:
- ACECQA National Quality Framework
- Education and Early Childhood Services (Registration and Standards) Regulations 2011
- Children's Protection Regulations 2010
- The Fairwork Act (Federal) 2009
- Children Services award 2010
- Educational Services Teachers Award 2010
- Teachers Registration Board requirements
- Work Health and Safety Act 2012 and more!
Participants will gain a better understanding of how all of the legislation, regulations and Acts impact upon the decisions you make in operating a service.
Owner/Operators, Principals, Deputy/Assistant Principals, Centre/Service Directors and Assistant Directors.
About Graham Doody
Some details about Graham here.